A role has become available at Smart Design Studio, in our beautiful new office in Alexandria, for a permanent full-time receptionist/admin assistant. The successful candidate will have a polished presentation, friendly, positive and hardworking attitude, excellent time management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Your duties will include:
• Answering incoming calls and recording and relaying telephone messages.
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Meeting room bookings and maintenance.
• Organising catering for meetings.
• Organising catering and meeting rooms for presentations and staff events.
• Ordering stationery and office supplies.
• Ensuring all office equipment is stocked and maintained.
• Mail collection and delivery and receiving and dispatching courier items.
• Undertaking outside deliveries/collections.
• Maintaining the reception and kitchen areas.
• Providing ad hoc administrative support as required.
• General ad hoc office duties and tidying.
You will be bright, positive and proactive by nature. You will be flexible and willing to take on additional work in busy periods.
You must have:
• An excellent phone manner
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills
• Adobe Creative Suite experience would be an advantage as is experience with accounting software
• Strong organisation skills with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
• Work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional personal presentation
• Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal direction in a team environment
• Willingness to learn, show initiative and be a proactive team player
• Positive attitude
If you possess the required skills and attributes and are looking for a permanent full-time role, then please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with Receptionist in the subject line.
Applications via email ONLY.
Due to the number of responses, only those applicants moving to interview stage will be contacted.